Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thousands Upon Thousands.

Well since my last post I never came back to this place to post anything.  I was quite disappointed in myself for not doing so and yet every time I began to thing about writing I allowed myself to be sidetracked.  I did anything from cleaning the house to watering the garden to sitting and watching movies or keeping up with news and politics.  Another way I side tracked myself was by taking pictures and working on a website for which to make public some of my work.  I felt like a failure for a bit. And then I remembered the old saying that a picture is worth a thousand words and even though I've not written in awhile, I am still creative even in the ways I distract myself from being so.

As such, I present to the world (or at least anyone who comes to this site and clicks the following link) thousands upon thousands of words. Joni Lawler Photography. Enjoy and share and let me know what you think.

No comments: